If you are here to get a six-pack, you must read this article. I will give you the best abs workout for women.
Planks, dead bugs, oblique crunches, and v-up crunches are just a few of the best abs workout for women. This ab workout for women will take you from beginner to advanced core exercises that will strengthen and shape your midsection.
This list of abs workout for women will help you revamp your workout routine.
You can do all of these exercises at home, with very little or no equipment.
Plank crawl out
- Stand tall, with your feet together and your core engaged.
- Reach your hips towards the floor and bend at the hips. When your fingertips touch the base, bend over.
- Place your feet on the floor and move your hands until you are in a push-up position.
- You can crawl your way back to the starting place by dragging your hands behind you.
- Your hips should be pointed towards the ceiling. Bend your knees when you have your feet flat on the ground.
- Lift your hips and raise yourself to stand.
Side plank Hip Lifts
For a side plank, place your right hand on your forearm and prop yourself up. Next, lower your right hip towards the floor. Keep your abs tight to continue lifting. Do the desired number of reps, then do the opposite.
Pro tip: Keep your hip bones stacked over one another. Also, make sure you’re not leaning forwards or backward. Keep your elbow straight below the shoulder. The opposite arm can be placed on the hip or straight up.