Benefits of running the body
Running is a simple but fun, but useful sport that can be done anywhere without joining a gym, buying a gym to practice it, and being able to do it individually, or collectively with friends and relatives, the aim of which is to increase fitness. The body’s efficiency, health, and disease protection, where people’s millions run daily running, in different ways, whether by sports clubs, outdoor exercise, and the speed of their choice of running varies depending on their body’s ability and age.
The benefits of running:
- It helps reduce weight as your run decreases weight; it burns calories, disinfected body fat, and makes your body always need water that helps reduce weight, starts slowly, and starts slowly to avoid injury.
- The immune system is strengthening as regular running exercises prevent many health problems, such as Allergy, cough, cold spinning, flu, and more.
- It improves digestion as the run helps to open appetite. It feels hungry because it’s burned by lots of calories and a healthy meal is recommended after doing this.
- Improves heart health as the heart is a muscle, and regular running affects heart health positively by activating blood circulation, and reducing blood cholesterol, whose high can lead to cardiac arrest, and a tyrant.
- The brain is strengthened as running back into the brain with positive effects; it enhances blood circulation throughout the body, resulting in more oxygen, nutrients that strengthen memory and protect the brain from Alzheimer’s, and dementia.
- It helps to sleep deeply as regular running helps to sleep well; after you do this, the body is exhausted, tired, and in desperate need of sleep.
The benefits of running to ease stress and anxiety:
Running helps improve mood and relaxation, reducing stress and stress from work or life in general, running in the morning gives a person a sense of being close to his or her goals, and helps them stay in a positive mood for the rest of the day.
The benefits of running are half an hour a day:
The benefit of sport comes not from the number of hours we spend exercising, but from the way we practice those exercises, for example, running for half an hour daily can eliminate excessive obesity and overweight quickly and activate the circulation and enhance the heart’s health. Otherwise, they help to get rid of boredom, tension, and anxiety as well.
Running and sex:
Sports is one of how humans can get a slim body and high physical fitness. Sports is not only important at this point, but also promotes physical and mental health, as is sexual health by running, which enhances men’s sexual ability and helps heal many sex-related diseases, and running sports are also useful for the release of male hormones.
Other benefits of running:
- Diabetes is reduced as regular running reduces the likelihood of type 2 diabetes; it helps the body to stay active and monitor blood sugar.
- It treats depression where the run is antidepressant; it helps to release endorphins and reduces the immune system’s emitters that cause a bad mood.
- Delays the emergence of signs of aging as the run increases skin freshness and helps reduce the risk of developing and aging-related health problems.
- Bones and joints where running increase the density of minerals in the bones of the thighs, legs, ligaments, and strings, as well as the prevention of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It increases endurance as your run increases muscle strength and endurance.
Common errors when running:
Do not warm up the muscles:
Before you start running, it is recommended to do some simple exercise, from the door to the door to the door, such as jumping in place, running in a vicious circle, or even making toned movements, to avoid inflammation and sclerosing, or serious injury, and to soothe muscles and relax, after the run is finally over.
Running is not a fashion show, but a sport, which must be chosen for its comfort and performance.
Run hard and fast:
Some people may be wrong to push themselves to run fast, in a short time, especially those who do it for the first time, thinking of achieving the goal, which causes them many injuries, and reduces the incentive they have to practice.
ignore the pain:
If you experience severe muscle pain when running, you should listen to the body, stop when necessary, not compress the pain, continue to persevere and be irresponsible.
Provide nourishment for the body before running:
Runners, or people who run the run, need to eat a different diet than the rest of the people, so that fat, diet meals, and fat-free proteins, such as eggs, salmons, whole grains, lots of fruit, and vegetables, should be removed.
Do not humidify:
Some people are wrong not to supply the water they need after running, because they think it is harmful to health, and not helpful, but it is recommended that you re-humidify the thirsty, while running.
Stopping the run is one of the most serious mistakes people, especially those who are accustomed to doing it, so that the body is in a coma and feels unable to practice it again, so you should look for the motivation to move the body, to practice it again.
What is the place to run?
Many are asking where they should run, whether they should practice the electric stroller, or should they practice it outside in the open air, and the answer to this question is that you can enjoy the benefits of running in both ways. Both help strengthens the heart and helps both achieve many benefits. Exercising on an electric walk will not leave you away from home, as it would be a good choice if you are recovering from injury, or if you cannot exercise abroad and certainly there will be no chance of exposure to different weather fluctuations. Outdoor sports help breathe fresh air, running in the sun helps absorb vitamin D, helps the mother discover new parts of the city, and is fun to practice with friends and family.