Healthy recipes for your body
In addition to building a strong and healthy body, emphasis should be placed on the most important elements of this, which are daily meals where they provide energy to the body, in addition to creating a good feeling for it, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, and water. A healthy diet helps prevent malnutrition in all forms and helps prevent infection with non-communicable diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Healthy food practices begin at an early stage in human life; Breastfeeding helps healthy growth, cognitive development, and other long-term health benefits, such as reducing the risk of obesity or increasing weight and some non-communicable diseases later in life, and in this article, we will present you with the most important healthy recipes.
Chicken Salad recipe
Ingredients to make a chicken salad:
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 11 cups lettuce
- 1 cup of tomatoes
- Describe a cup of minced cheese
Chicken salad sauce:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
Steps to make a chicken salad:
- Clean the chicken breasts, chop them, and then Grille them thoroughly.
- While cooking the chicken, make the salad dressing by mixing each of its ingredients.
- If the chicken is not roaming yet, do so by placing it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Finally, combine roasted chicken, lettuce and tomatoes, then add salad dressing, cheese, toast and mix well.
The nutritional value of the chicken salad recipe:
Oats roasted egg recipe
Ingredients to make a oats roasted egg recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp oats
- Small onion chopped
- A low-fat cheese is cut
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Steps to make a oats roasted egg recipe:
- Mix all the ingredients.
We place the mixture in small a pancake.
Put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
The nutritional value of the oats roasted egg recipe:
Vegetable fish soups recipe
Ingredients to make a vegetable fish soups recipe:
- 4 pieces of fillet fish
- 1 medium onion and cut
- two of bay leaf
- 4/1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
The mix of soup:
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 2 of the puree garlic clutter
- 1 return a chopped celery
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 large carrot
- A medium grain of chopped potatoes in small cubes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Feedback from the nutritionist:
The nutritional value of the vegetable fish soups recipe: